I've seen that many of you have printed out your blog into a book. I started one with Blurb awhile a go, but before I continue I want to check if I'm using the best company.
I'm most interested in the picture quality being imported directly from the blog to the book and getting something for a good price.
If you've done a book can you let me know who you used and how you liked it!
Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't remember if I showed you mine when you came over but I did my 2008 one through Blurb. I was very happy with how it turned out, however, this time (I'm working on 2009 right now) I'm importing my pics directly from my computer instead of from the blog because they turn out with much better quality. Let me know if you have any questions! It's SO worth it, I love mine.
We used blurb and loved it. It was real professional quality. The pictures looked great. And I like that they do the full-bleed covers. I always post my blog pictures in the 'large' setting, and they turned out great in the book. Good luck!
Post a Comment