Saturday, August 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Claire!

Happy Birthday to the sweetest baby I know. Claire's first real word is "hi", she waves when she says it and is the most adorable thing ever. It seriously melts me to the core when she does it. It's rather high pitched and she'll keep saying it and waving over and over. She also says mama, but not really for me.

A few things about our Claire Bear.
* Off the bottle and formula . . . I don't wait around on those things.
* Still takes 2 naps . . . Love that!
* 6 teeth, 2 on bottom 4 on top
* Crawls, but does not stand up or pull herself up on things yet. She's always been mellow and I don't mind waiting for her to walk . . . fewer messes to clean up.
* Loves cheerios, bananas, bread, eggs, crackers, sweet potatoes, peaches and anything else she can beg off the older kids.
* Not as chubby as she used to be.
* Huge smile and very charismatic around the camera.
* Loves water . . . the pool, faucet, and tub are her fav.
* When I pick her up in the childcare at the gym she'll be happily playing, but cry as soon as she sees me. . . it's pretty funny.
* Hazel eyes . . . first for our family!
* Loves the older kids and they adore her too.
* Loves baby dolls and stuffed animals. She will hug, snuggle and drag those things around all day. It's very cute!
* Gets endless attention from strangers when we are out in public.
* Claire is the happiest, cutest and sweetest baby and we love her so much. I can't get enough of this little girl. We are so blessed to have her in our family!









2 comments:

Janas Bananas said...

Well I have to agree, she is pretty adorable!! I can't belive she is 1 already, they really do grow tooo fast. Now it's time for you to have another one, people who have cute babies should have 20 right??? ;) I am just kidding.

Happy Birthday!

Katie said...

ahhhh she is sooo cute! You have such adorable children! Time flies by so quickly doesn't it? Byetheway I love your Scientista blog too! No more do I cook bacon anywhere but the oven! :) You're awesome and you inspire me to keep going with the coupons! :)