Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Legwarmers

We busted out our 80's attire and went to see The Legwarmers with Larry and Emily. They are an 80's band (sound familiar?) and we had such a fun time dancing and singing along. It's always a good time when you are dressed up in pink pants or are wearing a side ponytail. Loved this VA band . . . hoping they come again!


Not sure which is worse  . . . that we look 14 or that we look drunk.





5 comments:

Rachelle said...

oh my! these pics made me laugh. how fun! i mean really, fun night!!

Snedakers said...

OMG, you guys are too funny. Oh and I thought you should know that 'fatherly nuggets' has become a part of my vocabulary-and I giggle every time I think about it.

Acker Family said...

Awesome 80s clothes!!! Looks like fun!

Katie said...

Ya know I'm jealous that you can look so young! That looks like so much fun! I love themed parties like that!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I love that you guys dress up for things! So funny!