Saturday, February 19, 2011

Random Moments of Our Life

Here are a few pics from random little things we've been up to.

Building forts on a snow day.


Dominic has been taking pictures of his frog, Uncle Pickle

I bought this huge grapefruit simply because I thought the kids would like it and think it was cool. They did and we had fun sizing it up to things, including my 22 week belly (at the time).




The ultrasound shows a GIRL. We were completely shocked, like silence in the exam room shocked! This pregnancy has been nothing like with my other girls so we kinda expected a boy, but we are excited for another precious girl.  I really never thought I'd be a mother to so many girls. 


2 comments:

deonthemom said...

Hey you cute little family!!! Love your blog. And I love Cole's moments. Too funny!

Trenholms said...

Wow, another girl! How exciting...you definitely make them super cute, so I'm excited to see her. Hope you're feeling ok.