Tuesday, February 15, 2011

To Daisha...

I've hijacked the family blog to dedicate this video to Daisha.  She's not only the love of my life she's probably like my 3rd or 4th best friend.  To know her is to love her and to know me is to give her this kind of squinty-eyed look, point to me and say, "Seriously"!?!

Daisha,
I know that some people think that love is blind but when I look at you, all your outward beauty and your inward grace and goodness I realize I love you not because I'm blind but because I can see.  Thank you for all you do.  You deserve way more than I could possibly give.  Te amo mas que la vida misma. - Cole

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Hahaha, nice.

Janas Bananas said...

Cole, there are no words..... ;)
Except that your wife is completley adorable and going straight to heaven! haha.

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Please keep he Cybernook coming. It brightens every holiday! Thanks for making me laugh! :) It looks like being married to Cole is never boring. You guys are great. I enjoyed your old photos...you look like babies in your dating one!

Camille said...

youve done it again cole....i hope someday when i grow up i can be like you...but then i wouldnt grow up...umm so i hope as i hopefully get taller i inherit your sick sence of humor. -Camille