Yes, I let my son Dominic use the uguliest binky in the world for the first 17 months of his life. It was extremly helpful and he loved it, but is sure is strange looking. He has not used binky's for 8 months, but the kids found the baby stuff in their closet the other day and we were all sucking on them (well, not Tessa -I refused to start using this type of binky with her and she didn't like it in her mouth for the pic either). I think I will throw them all in the garbage now.
Friday, April 4, 2008
The Ugliest Binky in the World
Yes, I let my son Dominic use the uguliest binky in the world for the first 17 months of his life. It was extremly helpful and he loved it, but is sure is strange looking. He has not used binky's for 8 months, but the kids found the baby stuff in their closet the other day and we were all sucking on them (well, not Tessa -I refused to start using this type of binky with her and she didn't like it in her mouth for the pic either). I think I will throw them all in the garbage now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
haha...this is the funniest picture! daphne loved that 'ugly binky' for about 3 1/2 months until she found her thumb. now she just chews on the thing if she finds it!
those things aren't the cutest! Lily tried using one, but luckily never got attached to using a binky at all! But you do what you gotta do! :)
I totally agree! I've always thought that, they look weird and you can see inside the kids mouth while they're sucking! funny pic!!
This has to be some form of child abuse;o) Grest pic, too fun.
That is funny beacuse I thought the same thing! Drake loved it but I just couldn't let him get attached...so I made sure to switch it up while he was still tiny! I kind of have this weird obsession with always looking for cute new binkies!
Ode to ugly old habits!!! Thanks goodness for the garbage.
Yes I agree...they are the ugliest binkies ever !! BUT...they are the only ones that Naelani will take !! Crazy...it's a good thing the next size up is at least pink...lol lol
Post a Comment