When I got Cole a video camera for Christmas I was a little anxious about what he might do with it....I watched this and my worries were confirmed; Oh well, gotta love him.
Oh man....only Cole. At least he always comes through for you and never dissapoints...excited for many videos to come...And don't feel bad, my work out clothes look just like yours. ;)
Classis Cole. That's why we all love him so much. He needs the "Prictically Perfect in Every Way"(Mary-Poppins) Daisha to balance everything out. What a fun couple. Love you guys. My husband loved the video.
I never thought that the young man I taught in Sunday School could grow up to be so ......gross!!! You are still crazy. What a beautiful family you have.
9 comments:
WOW. Cole, you outdid yourself. Good luck reaching new heights! :) We love you guys!
Oh man....only Cole. At least he always comes through for you and never dissapoints...excited for many videos to come...And don't feel bad, my work out clothes look just like yours. ;)
Classis Cole. That's why we all love him so much. He needs the "Prictically Perfect in Every Way"(Mary-Poppins) Daisha to balance everything out. What a fun couple. Love you guys. My husband loved the video.
speechless
oh boy! so impressive!
Not afraid to push the limits...What more can I say.
We miss you guys! This was hilarious. And yet a little disturbingly serious!
I never thought that the young man I taught in Sunday School could grow up to be so ......gross!!! You are still crazy. What a beautiful family you have.
LOVE it! I showed AJ and he laughed....a lot!
Post a Comment