speechless! i'm nervous to see what's next...
Cole your out of control. Maybe being in school so much was a good thing for you. We got your family picture, it's cute.
Sorry thought I really shouldn't leave that first one, but Cole, you might just have to change professions - your talent for film making is just to great!
I think I just cried from laughing so hard. That picture at the very end is now burned in my mind... thank you.
I just want to thank Cole. His fatherly nuggets have blessed me and my family more than he knows. Your seed is welcome in my home any time.
fatherly nuggets...hahaha
Where does he come up with this stuff?! Ben and I thoroughly enjoy watching his totally 'out there' movies. :)
Niice blog
Post a Comment
9 comments:
speechless! i'm nervous to see what's next...
Cole your out of control. Maybe being in school so much was a good thing for you. We got your family picture, it's cute.
Sorry thought I really shouldn't leave that first one, but Cole, you might just have to change professions - your talent for film making is just to great!
I think I just cried from laughing so hard. That picture at the very end is now burned in my mind... thank you.
I just want to thank Cole. His fatherly nuggets have blessed me and my family more than he knows. Your seed is welcome in my home any time.
fatherly nuggets...hahaha
Where does he come up with this stuff?! Ben and I thoroughly enjoy watching his totally 'out there' movies. :)
Niice blog
Post a Comment