Tuesday, June 29, 2010

4th of July Tees- Linked in Mormon Times Article

I was checking on my site meter where my Scientista blog viewers were coming from and some were coming from Mormon Times. So I clicked the link and sure enough she mentioned my Flag Tee tutorial in her article. Not sure how she found me, but I thought it was so fun to see that! Here is the article.

So if you're looking for a fun activity for your kids this week make some 4th of July tees. The tutorial is on the other blog, The Family Scientista. If you haven't visited lately there are also some great recipes and other tips you might like.

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

so....i don't facebook. i get a sick feeling in my stomach too. i vowed NEVER to join and i won't. haha! i can just imagine the people who will make fun of me for saying that.

blogging is enough for me! you gotta do what's good for you!

Natalie and Spencer said...

Hey Daish!! How the heck are you? I just have to tell you that I clicked on the MormonTimes article that you were featured in and it was my cousin Emily Jensen who wrote the article. Crazy huh!! Small world...well- looks like you and your little fam are doing great!! Tell Cole hi for me.

Snedakers said...

Those look super cute! I think we are going to try it today!

Justin said...

hey I like your family scientist blog... once I get to a better comp i will add it to my sidebar. its great to stay connected.

marissa said...

Really small world....I just clicked on the link to that Mormon Times article too and I just met the author who wrote the article last Sunday. She was here in my home. She came to visit her brother (who is our upstairs neighbor and in our ward.) Crazy!! I really like your other blog too!