Claire is the highlight of our home. The kids love to be the one to rush into her room when she wakes up and they still shower her with kisses every chance they get. I hope that lasts as she is now getting around and is starting to get into their stuff and making a mess of things.
I haven't written down her milestones in a while so here are a few:
She got her 2 bottom teeth at about 7.5 month.
She finally doesn't clench her mouth shut when baby food comes near. At 8 months she finally accepted the fact that I wouldn't stop trying to feed her and she will now eat baby food more willingly. Plain rice cereal is still her favorite.
She likes cheerios, bananas, yougurt, and crackers.
She is not crawling but scoots around the room on her bum and is starting to get herself into trouble.
She absolutely LOVES baby dolls. She gets so so excited when she sees one and loves to hold it, kiss it and cries if someone takes it away from her.
Claire is starting to hate being in the car seat. I can't wait to turn her around.
She's beginning to have a little stranger anxiety but she's much better than Tessa was so I'm thankful for that.
She waves her arms around and goes crazy happy when we bring the toy basket over to her.
She is a very content baby and is pretty happy about everything.
She had her 9 month check up yesterday and she is 19lbs 11oz (60%) and 29in. (80%).

3 comments:
Cute!!! I love how she's such a chill baby, you're lucky. =)
shes so cute! i get her mixed up with tessa. shes getting so big!
What a sweet girl! That's crazy that Jameson is heavier than her and he's 2 months younger! :) Glad she's getting used to that baby food!
Post a Comment