Macie turned 7 yesterday. Wow, she's so grown up! She's a fabulous daughter and sister. She's helpful, sweet, smart, thoughtful, determined, and we love her so much. Happy Birthday Macie.

Cole was traveling back from Italy most of the day yesterday so I took the kids swimming during the day and Macie and I made her American Girl cupcakes. She opened her presents late last night after Cole got home. Yahtzee was one her gifts and in her very first game ever she scored a whopping 572 points!!

American Girl Cupcakes: Samantha, Kirsten, Kit, Addy, Molly, Felicity and Kaya.We also made one for each family member.
3 comments:
I love your cupcakes, very creative!! I didn't realise she was the same age as my Brett, she seems soooo much older..Funny I can tell that through pictures eh??
She is a beauty!!
Your cupcakes are AWESOME! I seriously love them. I'd have a hard time eating them! Glad Cole is home from Italy. But I bet it was nice to have hime gone for a little while ;) Your whole family will be in Utah soon. Ummm....you need to come!!!
What has happened to our little girls!!! Macie is such a beautiful, talented and special girl. We really miss the many play dates with you Macie, Happy Birthday!!! Love Emily and Keanna
Post a Comment