Monday, June 14, 2010

My New Blog - The Family Scientista

I've been playing around with the idea of starting another blog where I can post all my ideas and recipes and I've finally done it. I'll be posting a variety of things from every aspect of homemaking, motherhood and practical tips. I'll be posting 3-4 times a week so add http://thefamilyscientista.blogspot.com to your blog list or become a follower so you can get the lastest posts. I'm excited and think it will be a lot of fun. If you're in need of a great Father's Day gift I've got a great one featured on my new blog for ya!
The Family Scientista So come take a look. I hope you like it!

3 comments:

Janas Bananas said...

I don't know if I can take anymore awesomeness coming out of this family!!!! Where is my share of awesomeness???
Actually I am just kidding, I think you will do wonderful, I am excited to see all the recipes, I LOVE new recipes!!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

That is amazing! I love your blog! Keep it up, I will be visting often!

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

I am excited to see what you come up with! I am hoping you can give me some ideas on things to cook in the summer that don't heat up my house!!