Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Husband's 2011 New Year's Resolutions

As is normal this time of year people make New Year's Resolutions...as is normal for Cole he makes ridiculous ones.

3 comments:

Curtis & Nichole said...

Curt & I watched some of Cole's "you tube" videos and wow :)hehe....you can tell him that was our reaction while Curt was craking up.
Congrats on # 5 that is so exciting! Can't wait to hear what you are having. You guys have a busy year coming up. Good luck with everything

Charis2105 said...

Hi Daisha! I totally remember you...I'm pretty sure you were in the same grade as my brother, Steven Hunter. It's good to hear from you....I have Shayla on my blog lost, but they never update! How is she and her husband (Brian?)?

Amanda said...

this CRACKS me up!! Cole you are so hilarious!! And Congratulations on NUMBER 5!! Daisha you are a rock star!