Tessa told me a few days ago that sometimes I look like mommy and sometimes I look like Daisha.
I asked what she meant and she willingly explained that when my hair is in a ponytail I look like Daisha and that when it is down and long I look like mommy. I had a good laugh.
I was sure that she meant the other way around. I mean I do have my hair up during the day when I workout, do chores and do "mommy" things throughout the day and it's down and nice by the time Cole gets home. Shouldn't I be looking more like "Daisha" once I'm all cleaned up and put together at the end of the day?
Apparently not to her. This morning my hair was in a ponytail and she said I look like Daisha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's too funny. I love the things kids say.
I love the little things kids say. In answer to some of your questions. As far as coming to Oregon, I think I'm going to try to go to my brother's graduation in June, so I'll just miss you guys, but I usually go visit in September or October. For the pictures, I organize all our photos using Picasa. It's a free program online through google. And then I just baught 12x12 albums and pages on ebay through a scrapbooking company. Let me know if you have any other questions. I love seeing what you guys are up to. Mike absolutely loves Cole's videos. And you are still such an example to me just like when we were kids. Love you guys.
ha! She sounds like a hoot! By the way.. I don't know if I missed the email or maybe you just haven't found out yet, but do you know what you are having yet?! I'm excited for you guys to be closer soon! Can't wait to see you all this summer!
Post a Comment