Monday, January 24, 2011

Why I LOVE Swag Bucks

FREE Gift Cards! It's hard to say no to searching the internet through Swag Bucks and getting FREE money!

If you ever looked at my Family Scientista blog (which I'm no longer keeping up) you will have read about how much I like Swag Bucks. Really, I love it!! We are trying to keep as many pennies in our pocket as we can right now and swagbucks is really helping tha happen and it's so much easier than couponing!

If you've never heard of Swag Bucks you can check out the site by clicking HERE or seeing what I wrote about it on my other blog HERE.

Sign up with swag bucks and then search the internet through swagbucks - download the toolbar or even make it your home page. I earn enough points/bucks each month to make about $15-20 a month in Amazon gift cards. Amazon gift cards are my favorite prize to redeem for (they have tons of other options too) becaue you get the most money for your bucks - 450 bucks = $5 Amazon e-gift card.


With my Amazon gift cards I've purchased diapers, wipes, razors, toilet paper, garbage sacks, birthday and christmas presents etc. That's all FREE stuff!!

Another feature I like there are a million and one other ways you can get bucks like watching videos and filling out surveys, but I just stick to internet searches.

Also if a friend/family member/stranger signs up under your link then you can earn/get matched up to 1000 of their points!  That's $10 at Amazon. Sweet.

So if you'd like to sign up under my name just click on the logo below.

Search & Win


Don't want to give up on Google (believe me I didn't either and only search through swag bucks about half the time) do what I did and just pick 10 of your favorite/most frequented sites and then save the swagbucks url for your link.

For example: Search for 'our best bites' through swagbucks (when signed up to your account) and save the url address that come up with that search

http://swagbucks.com/?t=w&p=1&b=1&q=our+best+bites  (this is linked to my account)

and then save that as your website address instead of just plain old www.ourbestbites.com.

Hope that makes sense. It has saved me tons of time to have swagbucks links like this for my fav sites.

Anyway- earn some free money and sign up with swag bucks. You won't be disappointed! I know I'm not!

Search & Win

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm totally going to do it! And you're having a girl!!! Oh my gosh! 4 girls!! Your house is going to be a party. Hopefully Dom and Cole won't feel too left out. Your comment about Brooklyn reminding you of Macie made me laugh. I've always thought they look SOOOO much alike. So cute that their personalities are alike too. Like long lost sisters :)