Saturday, October 20, 2007

Great Deals and Coupons!

I love a bargain and rarely purchase anything unless it is on sale or on clearance. Check out www.slickdeals.net (I found this link on someones else's blog) for great deals and coupons. I printed a "$5 off Tylenol" product coupon from that website - look at Oct 12 to find it. . . basically you can get some meds for free.

Happy Bargain Shopping!!

3 comments:

john papworth said...

hi johnsons! you guys make me miss orgeon. your kids are amazing! by the way, loved the costumes. they were unreal. twice...

here's our sites: papipedia.blogspot.com and web.mac.com/jspapworth

Pearson's said...

Hey Jonhson Family! You guys crack me up. Love the Costumes. Daisha your kids are adorable. And congrats for the baby on the way. So any time huh? Good luck with everyting.
Yes i love being back in Salem. We started moving in our new home yesturday. Exciting!!! We need to get together sometime. Well, take care of yourself and those kids.
our family site is the pearsonbunch.blogspot.com

Trenholms said...

Hi guys!
I was talking to Shawnee the other day when she was out for Bryce's funeral, and she told me about your blog. I am so happy to know that you (and everyone else) have one! It's good to be able to see what you are up to, since we don't see each other or talk very much. You have cute (and BIG) kids! Visit our blog if you ever want to... www.tren-home.blogspot.com

Love, Ben and Shaunelle Trenholm