Saturday, October 20, 2007

Our Costumes . . . 2007

Napolean Dynamite & Deb
(he does have the black moon boots on, I'll post a full shot later)


Football Player & Witch

7 comments:

Em said...

You guys always have the best cosutmes. I definetely want a christmas card this year. However, I keep checking your blog to see if you have had your little girl. GRRR, sorry she hasn't come yet. I guess your girls like to stay in the womb a little longer then your boys do. thanks for the birthday card for Keanna, she loved it. maybe you will have your baby on the 24th! the same day as Keanna's birthday. That would be fun! miss you guys!

youngsters said...

LOVE the costumes !! You guys can always come up with creative stuff like that. Cole... Justin was wondering if he could have some of your tots. ha ha ha I like how your getting the Halloween activites out of the way before the babe comes. I love the pumpkin !! Kalei keeps asking about getting a pumpkin and I haven't gotten into that mode of doing all the stuff that comes with carving a pumpkin. I'll save that for dad !! Maybe for FHE or something.

Wilder Family said...

Love the costumes! Mike was excited to see your family's blog too. We both think that Jaxon and Dominic look a lot alike, at least from the pictures we've seen!Tell Cole we say hi.

Tanya said...

oh my gosh that is too good! i totally have a napoleon dymanite wig and glasses that I bought for Travis last year after Halloween on clearance for this year so I thought it was so funny when I saw Cole. You guys look so good. I love it!

Matt said...

Hey D&C, We love your costumes. Also, your kids are beautiful...in and out of their halloween outfits. We hope to see you guys during christmas time!!!

Tess said...

Great costumes! Still no baby, huh? Maybe she'll hold out. November 3rd's a good day (that's my bday)! Good luck!

Unknown said...

You guys are so awesome. I love that Deb is pregnant. That actually would have made the movie funnier :) You're comment about Brooklyn looking like your kids is funny. Nic and I have always thought she looked a little like Macie... a lot more than she looks like Camryn at least! When is that baby coming! Maybe you never needed all the shots :0 Good luck with everything! Love, Steff