Thursday, October 25, 2007

Tessa Rae Johnson

14 comments:

okbushmans said...

Congratulations! She is gorgeous, and Daisha you look great! The big brother and big sister look super proud, and a proud papa. We ae so excited for you guys!

youngsters said...

OHHH she is so cute !! I've been checking all day waiting anxiously to see pictures of her. She does look like a little Domsie.... but in a girly kinda way. Congrats, we're glad that your home and all is well !!

Tanya said...

love her! she is so cute! i am so glad you got the epidural. what a wonderful family.

Em said...

What a beautiful little girl and what a beautiful family you guys have. Looking at everyone I really miss you guys. I can totally see Dominic in her. I am sooo happy for you guys!!!

New Mexican Youngs said...

She is adorable!! and yes, she does have a resemblance of Dominic. How fun and it sounds like the epidural did you well. Love you guys

Unknown said...

Congratulations Johnsons...she's so precious. You have THE model family. I love it!

Rachelle said...

Oh guys - she is so cute! I am glad it all went well! Congrats again!

Erica said...

so complelty precious. I am glad you had such a smooth labor! Yes for the epidural.

Lyndsie Field said...

She's so pretty! I'm so glad you liked the epidural!!! Hello....how can you NOT LOOOOOOOVVVE the epidural??!! So I want to know, would you get an epidural next time or do it natural again?! Good luck to you...you have your little arms full...and make a very cute family of five!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys! How cute is she?!? We will have to come visit soon to see her in person!

Lindsie said...

Wow that is crazy. And the world keeps getting smaller, my good friend JD married a girl that knows you. Her name is Lori and I am not sure what her maiden name was but it is Hawkins now. I saw her this weekend and she was telling me how she knew you. Crazy huh?

Emily said...

You guys are seriously one of the cutest families ever. You should be in a catalog selling expensive stuff (it would sell). Tessa looks like the perfect fit for you guys. Just found your blog through David & Lisas. Check us out when life settles down. www.montgomerymoments.blogspot.com

Tess said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you. Good luck with the adjustment to three.

Gina said...

Hey there...
I fell upon your blog somehow...anyways Congrats on your newest addition! That is so exciting!! Your family is so stinkin adorable!! Hope everything is going good...you will have to let me know how it is managing 3! ~Gina

check out our's thefredinburgfam.blogspot.com... blogging is fun!