Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Special Delivery!

Tessa Rae Johnson arrived last night (Tues) at 9:44pm. She is a light, but healthy 6lbs 14oz, 19 3/4inches. She reminds us so much of Dominic and has a full head of dark hair. We're doing great and go home tomorrow. Pictures will be posted Thursday so stay tuned!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

HURRAY!!! I'm so excited to see her pictures! I think your mom must have been calling to tell me but my phone died right before I could call her back. Typical. I'll call her tomorrow. Anyway, my mom told me...and we're pumped for you guys. Glad everything went well. You're a family of 5!!! Holy Cow! Give little Tessa a kiss for me.

Lyndsie Field said...

Yay!!! Congrats to you! I was wondering if you had a new addition by now...i'm glad she's here, healthy and happy! Can't wait to see pictures!

THE BRAITHWAITE'S said...

Congrats Daish! I am so excited that she is here. Every baby is such a miracle. And I LOVE the name...I was planning on using it if I ever have a girl. It's adorable. Can't wait to see pics!

Tanya said...

YEEEAAAHHH! I have been checking in everyday! Can't wait for the pictures! It makes me want to have a baby :)

Em said...

congrats!!!! I am so excited and look forward to pictures!!!!!!

New Mexican Youngs said...

CRONGRATS!! That is so exciting - can't wait to meet her (hopefully before next summer). Hope all went well - sounds like it did. Best wishes for the next couple of days of transition and excitment!

Tess said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you and your family. I love the name too-it's a good one!! Tess

Rachelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so great! Hope all went well! Can't wait to see her!

Erica said...

YEAH COngrats I can't wait to see pics of the little thing. I am so happy everything went well.

ERIN said...

So I will tell you again congrats!!!! When I got off the phone with you I realized that I forgot to ask you the name. It's cute!!!! We are excited to see you guys and your little baby in December.

Suzie said...

congrats! we are excited for you. Can't wait to see the pictures.