Wednesday, April 9, 2008

All Grown Up . . .

Five months seems to be a magical age for this little lady.
She's now sitting up . . .

Had her first haricut . . .

Rolls over ALL the time . . .

Can perch herself up in her chair . . .

Has eaten Rice Cereal . . .

Reaches and grabs anything so she can to be part of the fun . . .

And has completly fallen in love with her Papi!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh so cute! I guess it's time to start working on the next one! =) I loved your binky post cuz my boys used the same ones and they really are incredibly ugly! I hated them but they didn't like any other ones! I like the pic of you and Cole where your hair is crimped, it looks good on you!! =)

Tess said...

cute new pics. by the way- i have a diaper pail so i don't use plastic sacks for poopies. but, I used to just take them to the outside garbage in the garage.

Tanya said...

i love her! she is so cute. i always show travis her little pictures:o)

Em said...

I love that first picture of Tessa, so adorable!!! I can't get over how much she looks like Dominic. it will will be fun to see how she looks when she get older.
em

The Shane Gang said...

She is just adorable. I can't believe she is sitting up at 5 months! Jaxon can barely sit up and he is almost 7 months! Her smile makes me smile!