Saturday, April 26, 2008
Fun Times With Your Spouse?!
With Cole still being a student our time actually spent together isn't much, but when do get time to be (while the kids are in bed) we like to watch a TV series (Office, 24, Prison Break, 30 Rock) and eat good food. However, we're feelin' the need to branch out more when we do get the chance to get away from the kids and hopefully start a new hobby together. Just wanted to get some of your ideas of fun things you do with your spouse or any hobbies that you have together!! Thanks for sharing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
i totally understand what your saying. I don't know if you'll like what Steven and i do together (I'm a tom boy) but I'll tell you anyway. We go snowboarding together and snowmobiling in the winter. But since it's been getting warmer outside our new addiction has been paintballing. Yes i know sounds weird, but I absolutely love it!!! We both have our own guns, and gear. Mine is all camo, even my gun is camo, and my balls (with pink paint inside). I'm still a girl, you gotta match!!! :) Well, that's what we do for fun. Sorry i know i didn't help. WE too are kinda boring!!!
Sorry Daish, I'd give you a different idea for a hobby but you already stole mine....TV & good food. Sadly, once you have kids you can't really leave the house past 8pm so the options are pretty limited. Apparantly a lot of people play cards...go figure.
ps.. Brian got married in June to a girl named Jen. She's nice and obviously a babe :)
I can't think of anything cool that me and Brooke like to do that is out of the ordinary but hearing your question reminded of a time in high school when Taylor Dunne suggested that we find some girls to go on a double date with. When I asked him what he wanted to do he said......."we should tie all of our hands together and make cookies." We never ended up doing it, so you and Cole should give it a try and let us know how it is:)
-TRASK
I know what your saying Justin and I had the same conversation as we headed out of dental school. We decided that we could enjoy biking together. We got a bike trailer and bikes and we have done it a couple times. good luck!
I know what you mean - we are always trying to find new things to do together without the kids...This past Christmas, "Santa" brought Nathan the book "1,000 Places To See Before You Die," and we each chose 5 places we wanted to go and see. It's been fun to do, even if these trips won't happen for a while -we still look forward to it.
Date nights are hard to do with kiddos! But, on the nights you don't have 'em....AJ and I love to go to Borders (or any bookstore) and get a treat and grab a book or magazine and sit in the comfy chairs and just read. It's nice and quiet and free if you don't get a treat!
We play on an indoor soccer (co-ed) team together. It is a blast! Even though we're not connecting through conversation, we know we have something planned every Saturday night! And we are getting exercise and letting out some aggression! I think it has been great for us!
i like playing little card games or dice games with travis. he pretty much always wins and talks about it forever but it's still fun. my email is tnt1220@hotmail.com. email me your address and i really want to get togther. we are out of town till next wednesday. but after that we will plan something.
Yes, Aaron has a blog! It's http://www.deaaron.blogspot.com/ Check it out! Him and his wife just had their first baby in Feb. and are doing awesome.
Post a Comment