My sister in-law Morgan is the most creative and best hands on mom I know and I got the bubble blowing activity from her and my kids loved it!!
You just put a dab of dishsoap in the bottom of a cup (smaller one works better) with about 1/2 cup of water. Cover the cup with foil, put a straw in the hole and poke another hole in the foil for the bubbles to come out of - blow in the straw and viola! you've got BUBBLES!!
It's fun until you accidently suck up . . . yuck!
Macie and I had fun doing hopscoth while Dominic dug in the flower beds . . . oh how I wish for a yard!

7 comments:
So cute! Kids just love to be outside! I like the bubble idea!
What a great idea! I love it!
Hey Daisha, I found your blog through Shayla's. Your kids are adorable. Soapy water IS disgusting--poor Dominic!!
Ok- so I'm finally checking blogs, and I love it! Jacob usually checks for me at work and tries to remember to tell me what's happening with everyone. Our internet is SOOOO slow at home. Dominic looks so much older-I can't believe it. And I can't believe we haven't seen Tessa yet. I can't wait for the summer! We're counting down! I laughed at the comments you get. They're great. I just admire you for being able to take all the kids to the store! You're amazing!
Such a fun idea! Can't wait to try it out with Lily-we'll wait just a bit longer :)
i did this with trey and he loved it! thanks
What a great idea! I will have to try that sometime. Brenna wants to be outside ALL THE TIME! And she loves bubbles!
Post a Comment