I'm not sure if this little girl is ever going to grow. She's only in the 10% for height at a measly 24" tall. At this age Macie was a whole 3" taller!!! I have a feeling that she's going to be wearing her 3-6 month clothes forever (unless she gets too chubby for them). She's 6 months today and I can't even believe it! (oh, she weighs 14lb 13oz - 25%)
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Little Peanut
I'm not sure if this little girl is ever going to grow. She's only in the 10% for height at a measly 24" tall. At this age Macie was a whole 3" taller!!! I have a feeling that she's going to be wearing her 3-6 month clothes forever (unless she gets too chubby for them). She's 6 months today and I can't even believe it! (oh, she weighs 14lb 13oz - 25%)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hey, there's nothing wrong with height deficiency! Brenna honestly is in the 5% for both height and weight! (And so am I!) Petite girls are the best!
HEY JOHNSON FAM!!! Wow, were we ever EXCITED to hear from you!! We too have wondered how you've been, but Ben didn't have any current contact info! Thank goodness for blogs, huh? :) It appears your family has grown by about 4 feet since we last saw you! ;) All your kids are absolutely BEAUTIFUL, (nice job! haha) and we can't believe how OLD Macie is! She definitely favors you, Daisha! Ben and I had a ball starting from the beginning and reading all the stories and looking at all the pics on your blog. (We especially liked Cole's Christmas party pics :) We just laughed and laughed. You all look SO great and we're so glad you found us so we can keep in touch! Are you guys still keeping up with the Spanish? Take care! :)
We do love our table, it is made to fit 10 chairs but if needed probably more.
How cute is she!? It was so good to hear from you and I'm glad you found us! Your kids are sooo cute and Macie is such a big girl! How much longer does Cole have left in school and since when did he start wearing makeup?? Ha.
Our daughter Elaena just went to the Doctor. She will be 3 in June and she is about 3ft. 1 inch and she was barely pushing 29 lbs. (28 and 14 oz with a full tummy)!! Elaena was the same way only she is tall so we have to buy the bigger sizes with adjustable waist. You will find those cute outfits with the shirts and pants, the shirt might fit but those pants will fall off her bum! Hope all is well!!
Post a Comment